ENJOY ICE CREAM CAKE IN BIRTHDAY PARTY


Who doesn’t need a cut of birthday ice cream cake on their 30th birthday? That’s what I thought, NO ONE. But some time recently we conversation around the cake, let’s conversation approximately this entire turning THREE ZERO thing. To be fair I don’t know how I feel around it. Frightened? Cheerful? Energized? Way back in my adolescence a long time, I keep in mind talking to my at that point tall school sweetheart in Sierra Leone almost where we would be at 30; you know the normal hitched, kids, house, etc. I keep in mind considering “Gosh, that's so old” and presently that it is here, I wish I felt a small more seasoned but this thing called graduate school isn't making a difference me feel precisely totally ‘grown-up’. With the beginning of a new decade, it is inescapable to require a ride down memory path and think back of the past. The final decade I set out to say were the hardest and best a long time, however! It was in these a long time I moved to the US forever, met my best lady friends, had my to begin with drink and aftereffect (let’s not do that once more!), graduated from college, met the man of my dreams, learned how to make a birthday cake.

Comments

Popular Posts